LINK FOR APPLICATION FOR AN ACCOUNT :
• 2 Years Parts and Labour on most items, ie:solar hot water system if sold as a complete system has a 2 year warranty. (where parts are sold seperately warranty is only 1 year).
• For BLD Photovoltaic panels that AstiVita Imported and sold we cover that product for 5 Years as per the Minimum requirments of the CEC Parts and Labour.
• We recommend you thoroughly inspect your goods immediately. If you notice any damage to your goods within 24 hours of receiving your delivery please notify AstiVita’s Customer Support Team on email@example.com. Evidence of damage will be required. Please be ready to provide our team with photographs and the product's serial number.
• If for any reason you need to return an item, please call the AstiVita’s Customer Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We are unable to accept return of any goods that you have attempted to connect, install and have been used or damaged in your possession.
• You as the consumer have a duty of care for the product whilst it is in your possession. If products are damaged by you and subsequently returned, a charge will be made to repair the product to its original condition. Please be aware that where repair is not economically viable no refund will be made.
• If your goods remain boxed and unopened you may return them within 30 days for a full refund Minus our Handling Fee. Please See our Handling Fee Section Below.
• If your goods have been opened but otherwise are as new (have not been Used, Installed, Connected or Damaged in your possession) a Return fee of 20% will apply not including our Handling Fee (20% will be deducted from your purchase price prior to any Refund). Please See our Handling Fee Section below.
• If your goods are deemed faulty following confirmation by AstiVita we will Repair or Replace the item free of charge at our discretion within the Warranty Period by calling email@example.com.
• All refunds will be issued when goods have arrived back to AstiVita’s warehouse and have been inspected by a member of our team. Refunds minus any Handling and / or Returns fee will be made by the same method used for the purchase.
• If your goods were originally delivered to your Home we will organise to send you a Return Satchel for you to place the goods into & drop off at your nearest Post Office for it to be Returned to AstiVita. A Handling Fee of $50 will apply for the Return back to AstiVita.
• If your goods were originally delivered to a Depot you are required to return the goods to that Depot (at your cost). A Handling Fee of $100 will apply for the Return back to AstiVita.
What Personal Information Does AstiVita Collect
AstiVita will only collect Personal Information that is necessary for its functions and activities. AstiVita collects and holds different categories of information depending on the services being provided. Types of Personal Information that may be collected by AstiVita are but not limited to: a) Name, address and contact details to deliver products and personalise warranty service
Collection and Use of Information
AstiVita will collect your Personal Information directly from you. On occasions the Personal Information may come from external parties such as credit agencies. All customers’ Personal Information collected by AstiVita is used for our business functions and services. These include: a) For billing purposes and order fulfilment b) To contact customers about our provisions of services c) To maintain account details d) To provide information on request about our products and services e) To deliver products to addresses and follow up for warranty purposes f) To undertake customer satisfaction surveys or products in order to improve and enhance those services and products provided to our customers.
Quality of Personal Information
AstiVita will to the extent reasonably possible ensure that Personal Information collected, used or disclosed is accurate and complete and if it becomes aware of any change will promptly fix.
AstiVita uses external providers to continuously monitor all ICT devices for all possible cyber threats and all Personal Information is stored at secure premises.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
Subject to verification of identity, any Personal Information held about an individual may be accessed, updated or corrected by application on email on our website www.astivita.com.au. AstiVita will endeavour to respond to access and correction of Personal Information within 20 business days after a written request is received on the email on the website.
Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
AstiVita will take all reasonable steps to protect breaches of any relevant privacy laws. As part of providing services to a customer, AstiVita may disclose Personal Information to third party suppliers and contractors of services that are required to assist in the performance of activities fror the customer. AstiVita only retains Personal Information for as long as required by law and needed for our business functions and activities.
Accessing AstiVita’s websites will result in some information being logged including the time of access, IP address and the pages that have been viewed or accessed. AstiVita’s websites may contain links to external websites. AstiVita is not responsible for the content or privacy policies that govern such external websites.
Any question about this Policy or to raise any issues about privacy within AstiVita should be directed to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drawings are not to scale and dimensions are in mm - they are to assist only.
WARNING: Technical specifications and product sizes can be varied by the manufacturer without notice. Cut-outs for products should only be by physical product measurements. The information is indicative only. Pictures form part of the description of the product inc. colour. Tapware and accessories shown in lifestyle shots are not included in the sale of the product unless stated.